Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Weeks Fly By!

This Week Flew By!!

I had class on Monday and we visited the Eastern State Penitentiary! It is an old prison that has inspired the designs of prisons all over the world! It was a bit creepy and we went on a rainy day so it made it even creepier but still pretty cool. The prison is set up like a sun so that one guard can sit in the middle and see all the hallways that stick off the center. The prison was closed down in the early 1970s.

Tuesday I went running! It was perfect weather after work, not too warm and not too cold!

On Wednesday my roommate Kala and I went to watch a public television movie on Dirt. It was very informative and well done! We had a good time!

Thursday I went out to dinner for a friend's birthday!

This weekend I worked on a lot of homework, ran and hung out with my roommates. We all tried to get a head start on our portfolio projects that are due at the end of the semester which is right around the corner! Today I went to church again and the sermon was on Love and Marriage. My roommate Kala went with me and we really enjoy the songs!!

This week at work I.....

-Attended a Sales Meeting
-Created menu labels
-Labeled envelopes for a group of guests
-Created sales packets for Formals to mailed out to nearby college organizations
-Started researching ways to implement Recycling bins all over the hotel

Next week I should be able to run some more to prepare for a 5K that I am planning on running! Also my parents and Brian will be here in a little over a week and Easter is on Sunday! There is a parade that is supposed to take place Sunday right outside my apartment!!

I hope everyone is well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment