Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunny Days and a Family Visit!

I know that I am a few weeks behind on my blog...oops. I guess I have just been so busy.

At work over the last few weeks I have been working a bunch of different projects and I have had the opportunity to attend a few meetings at other hotels. It has all been so interesting and I am learning different things everyday.

One Saturday a friend and I planned a scavenger hunt for a bunch of friends around the city. We even made it a bit like the show The Amazing Race where they had to go to specific places to receive their next clues. 14 people came and participated! Below is a picture of everyone in front of the North American Building where we have class!



For Easter my roommate and I went to the Easter Parade that was taking place a block from our apartment. It was a very short parade but we took a few pictures.


Gretchen and I at the Easter Parade!






The past few weekends I have been enjoying the sun and hanging out outside!



This turtle was walking past when we were reading at the park. He is the FASTEST moving turtle I have ever seen!

This past weekend my parents visited with Brian and we had a great time! We went to a Philadelphia Union Soccer Game on Saturday night. The Philadelphia Union is a new team to Philadelphia. We went to their first home game that was held at the Philadelphia Eagles Football Stadium. Below are a few pictures!




Oh and Joe Biden was there!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment