Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Day and Visitors:)

Last week I had two visitors!!

Katherine visited from Sunday to Wednesday and Livy was here Thursday through Sunday! It was so nice to see people from home!

Katherine and I walked all over Philly on Tuesday! The weather was PERFECT! 60 and Sunny! I could not have asked for a better day to walk around! We walked almost 6 miles all over! We went to the top of city hall, to the liberty bell, Independence Hall, to all 4 squares in the city (big parks), and the Italian Market. I had such a great time showing Katherine the city and she said she loved it! Below are a few pictures from the day..


Katherine and I in the oldest continually lived on Alley in the USA (Alfred's Alley)


Katherine and I at a Jazz Show Tuesday night!

Livy visited Thursday night and on Friday we walked around and shopped after I got out of work. Unfortunately it rained a WHOLE lot but we still had a great time. On Saturday we trudged through the rain to the Franklin Institute, the science museum in the city. It was really cool and there were representatives there from the Phillies, the Philadelphia baseball team giving away free stuff!! Later that night my roommates had some friends over and we played Wii Just Dance! It is an awesome game that I highly recommend. Below are some pictures from Liv's visit!


Liv and I saw a 3D movie at the Institute!


We tried out this pulley chair thing! Our hands really hurt after!


The sports section was pretty cool.


Liv in the Heath exhibit!


Liv on top of a domino!


At Love Park!

After livy left, I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade which was still going on despite the constant rain. I watched the parade from inside a cafe and my roommates joined me! Below are some pictures...


The parade went to the Museum!




Irish Dancers!

The weather is supposed to get nicer later this week and I am so excited! I can't wait to check out Fairmount Park! Work tomorrow through Friday!

I hope everyone is well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment