Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Week!

This week was a good one!

Tuesday my roommates and I went to IHOP for free pancakes! You donate to their charity in exchange for paying for the pancakes. It was so crowded...but we waited in line..in the rain anyway. It was a lot of fun!

On Wednesday night I went to see Romeo and Juliet at The Arden Theater with a bunch of friends. They were having a "pay what you want" night because it was their dress rehearsal. It was such an awesome play! It was actually really funny! They did a really good job and I am so glad I went!

At work this week, I...

-Worked with the director of Human Resources.

-Worked with the women who creates resumes which are documents that contain information about all groups that come to the hotel to inform all departments of the hotel what to expect.

-Created a mass email advertising and promoting weddings at the Radisson.

-Went on two site Inspections.

This week Philly was hit with more snow but it didn't really last. It was too warm for the snow to stick or at least to stick longer than a few hours.

This weekend my roommates and I hung out and relaxed! I had a lot of reading to do for class so I did that on Saturday and Sunday. Also I set up our Wii so we had a good time playing that too!

Next weekend I am working a wedding at the hotel and my friend Katherine is vising! I am very excited to have a visitor!!

I hope everyone is well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment